Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Backup, Migrate, Transfer Website In Less Than 2 Hours











About:

I will backup your PHP, Laravel and Core PHP site and clone / duplicate / migrate / move / transfer website.

 

The following services are available under the GIG:

Change main domain / subdomain / addon domain

Transfer WordPress from main / root domain to subdomain/addon domain

Transfer WordPress from subdomain/addon domain to main / root domain 

Migrate WordPress from one hosting to another

Migrate existing website to another folder 

Migrate the multiple webs from various hosts to a single host 

Clone / duplicate website

 

Backup Package:

I will take a complete backup of your site including files and database for just $5.

 

Backup & Migration Package:

I will back up and transfer the website in 24 hours for $15.

 

Immediate Backup & Migration Package:

I will duplicate, move, migrate, transfer the site in 2-5 hours for $25.

 

 

Why hire me?

Over 10 years of experienced team

Safe and secure migration

Professional quality of work

Excellent communication skill

24/7 availability

 

I have performed migration for sites hosted in Godaddy, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, Wpengine, One.com, Siteground, Dreamhost, etc.



Try me for secure transfer and migration of your wordpress.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment