Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Setup Clickfunnels Landing And Sales Funnel











About:

Exciting News: My Client Michael Fenech sold out his live event with the funnel we built for him, making him a whopping $89k! (See FAQ for details).



Ever feel like youre doing everything you can to improve your conversion rate, but people just arent buying?



Hi, I'm Daniel, an expert Clickfunnels builder & strategist who understands:



  1. How to find the holes in your sales funnel the places where visitors drop out and never convert.
  2. How to map out a sales funnel that builds trust and credibility in the minds of your audience
  3. How to optimize your sales funnel to improve its conversion rate.





I have repeatedly cracked the code on high converting funnels across different businesses - Real Estate, Medical Centers (dentist, opticians etc), Online Coaches, eCommerce, and much more.



But you don't just take my word for it, see what my clients say about me: bit.ly/2PLgt9N



I can achieve the same results for your business, after all, your success is my success.



KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:

  • ClickFunnels
  • Membership Funnels (ClickFunnels)
  • Optin Funnel (Clickfunnels)
  • Sales Funnel (Clickfunnels)
  • Webinar Jam & Ever Webinar
  • Payment gateway integration (PayPal, Stripe etc)
  • Auto-responder integration.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment