Thursday, June 3, 2021

Remove Malware From Your Drupal Wordpress, Or Any Websites











About:

Are you looking for a professional Malware removal expert & WordPress site security provider?

I'm here to assist you as a Cybersecurity expert, Malware removal expert & WordPress site security provider. I am an expert on detecting and delete malware, shell, trojan, backdoor, and any shell script.

I will provide:

In the basic package :

  • Scan your website.
  • Remove malware, shell, trojan, backdoor, and any shell script.

In the standard package:

  • Scan your website.
  • Remove malware, shell, trojan, backdoor, and any shell script.
  • Blacklist remove.

In the premium package :

  • itheme security pro premium plugin worth $80.(Provide by me)
  • Scan your website.
  • Remove malware, shell, trojan, backdoor, and any shell script.
  • SSL certificate.
  • Blacklist remove.
  • Setup firewall.
  • Brute force attack protection.
  • WAF bypass protection.
  • Setup google ReCaptcha.
  • Setup a 2FA authentication.
  • Hide Login & Admin.
  • 404 Detection.
  • Security Patch Installation 
  • Updates core files.
  • Updates themes and plugins.
  • Setup auto backup on your website.

Reviews


:

Mohammad is more than a superhero !!! he gives to me a lot of time and energy for resolved all my problems and makes sure we gonna never be hacked again! honestly, Mohammad asks me for a price I give him the x2 because his work is fabulous. I hope people understand that and do the same for him =) see you soon my friend . Eric.

:

Superfast delivery. I'm just impressed his work. Great communication & skill. I also recommend this seller & in future I will work with him.

:

Superfast delivery. I'm just impressed his work. Great communication & skill. I also recommend this seller & in future I will work with him.

:

The seller is always very professional. He takes great feedback and will make quick adjustments or changes as per my requirements. His final delivery has always been on time, and exceeds my expectations.

:

It was my pleasure to work with him .it was a tough task but he did it in a great way. I recommend to work with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment