Monday, May 31, 2021

Build Or Redesign Professional Weebly Website











About:

Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss the project in detail.



Need a website for your business, non-profit, blog, or event? Look no further than the clean, beautiful websites I can create for you on Weebly.



You will provide:

  • Weebly account login details



I will provide:

  • custom header design
  • consistent fonts and colors to match your brand
  • SEO
  • high quality photos and icons (plus photo editing)
  • e-commerce
  • contact forms
  • newsletter sign-ups
  • proofreading and copywriting
  • site search
  • social media buttons
  • embedded code
  • SSL assistance
  • scroll effects
  • videos
  • Google Maps



You will be able to customize the site after I complete your order, so you can always update your information as needed.

If you have not signed up for Weebly before, please ask for my referral link and get 10% off your subscription plan!



If your website doesn't fit into a category, I can create a custom order to fit your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Elisamey is a pro. She is adept at filtering out what is important when communicating with a novice (me). She sets clear boundaries as to what she requires. I will return to Elisamey in the future as we create more content for our site. She is also kind and patient. I had done some homework in order to come to her table with certain significant features and she delivered a Weebly website that was more than I had expected. Sadly, what I had up was no more than a placeholder. What she pulled out of all I threw at her shows her strong skill set. I highly recommend Elisamey.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy I was able to design a website you loved and that you enjoyed your time working with me. Take care!

Seller's Response:

Elisa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very patient, understanding, efficient at communicating, friendly and polite. She took on board the feedback from my team and was incredibly thoughtful in considering accessibility in the design, which was one of the most important aspects for us. The work is very high quality and I would recommend Elisa to anyone considering a website design/redesign.

:

This was BY FAR my best experience on Fiverr. She got the job done on time and with the highest level of professionalism. I will be hiring her for more jobs in the future!

:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hope to work with you again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment