Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Create Wix Website Design And Redesign Wix Site











About:

Are you looking for a professional WIX website for your business or looking to redesign your website or Looking for a landing page? 



The GREAT news is after I build your web-site using Wix platform you'll have the ability to make changes yourself, Add new content, and manage the web-site without any development or coding experience. 



What I am going to do for you?



✅ Full Wix Website design 

✅ Wix E-commerce

✅ Wix redesign

✅ Payment Integration (Paypal, Stripe etc...)

✅ WIX SEO

✅ Responsive and Fast Web-site

✅ Blog Setup

✅ Web-site for all type of business

✅ Live Chat / Map Integration

✅ Custom Requirements (You have)



WHY CHOOSE ME?



✅ Google Certified UI/UX Web Designer

✅ Unlimited Revisions with 100% Satisfaction.

✅ Free WIX Training For Minor Updates

✅ Instant Communication and Support

✅ After-sales one week support and maintenance available



*** Note: Please contact Me before placing an order, So we will discuss important details to make the web-site quality much better.



Me and my team is looking forward to hearing from you and making your online presence attractive.

Let's discuss and give your idea a life.

Thanks,

Tabish.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tabish was incredible to work with! This was my first experience with Fiverr and he set the bar high. Detailed, frequent and knowledgeable communication and skills. He ensured that he has a strong understanding of what I was wanting. A pleasure to work with and a fabulous with a fabulous website made in the process. Thank you Tabish!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the appreciation. I would love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Great work. I needed some urgent help with my Wix website and he was able to jump right in and assist me with my needs and meet my stringent deadline. My issues turned out to be harder than expected, but he was patient and assisted me every step of the way until it was what I wanted. Highly recommended.

:

Great work ethic! Thanks Ali & team for all your hard work - I recommend them to do any SEO & Back-link work as they always go above and beyond. Will be back over time as needed to make our website great.

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment