Monday, June 24, 2024

A Remote Reiki Blessing For Your Home Or Office











About:

También te puedo ayudar en Español.



Check my video to hear my voice and more information about this gig.



I will send you a voice-recorded file explaining how the session went.



The importance of home clearings:



When we move into a new home, we clean it vigorously, but we should also clean the energy field. Your focus should be to have the highest and best energy in your home, removing all energy that brings negativity and doesn't belong to you.

Think of this home cleansing as a "metaphysical spring cleaning" that will make life more harmonious for all the household members and pets and help manifest abundance. I will send Reiki light to your home and remove unwanted energy.



I offer extras if you want to focus specifically on one or more areas of your home. Otherwise, the entire house will receive this blessing without a specific focus. I will also give you some advice on keeping the energy at the highest state possible.



Make sure to check the FAQ to learn more about Fernando Albert and additional details about this gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment