Thursday, October 28, 2021

Build The Perfect Squarespace Website











About:

I am a professional, full-service, media and marketing expert based in Calgary, Canada. With +5 years of web design, marketing, optimization, first hand experience, and training I am excited to help you with your journey. I provide the highest quality work, 100% according to your requirements and pride myself on unmatched communication.

 

What can I do on Squarespace?

  • Attractive and high-quality designs
  • Full mobile optimization
  • Image & font styling
  • Custom slideshows
  • Blog editing and design
  • SEO optimization
  • Full site transfers
  • eCommerce integration
  • Evergreen funnels
  • All inclusive website builds
  • And more!



Please Note:

  • We don’t provide your domain or hosting
  • This gig doesn’t include writing content (our others do)

 

We work closely with our customers for the best experience on Fiverr. You won't find the same care then you will with myself so feel free to book now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment