Thursday, September 8, 2022

Any Kind Of Joomla Tasks











About:

I am expert Joomla Web Developer, 10+ years experience with front-end and back-end Web Development. I did lots of customization in existing extensions (component/modules/plugins/templates) for joomla1.5, joomla2.5 and joomla3.0. Migrating old joomla1.5 websites to joomla2.5/joomla3 versions.



<========== My Joomla Skills ===========>



1.Responsive Theme development from scratch or from PSD provided.

2.Customizing and create Joomla Extensions for all Joomla versions.

3.Migrating old joomla1.5 websites to joomla2.5/joomla3 versions.

4.Speed optimizations and Clean up.



My services include.



* Full site development

* Joomla, template, extension Installation & Set up

* Customize Joomla templates 

* Joomla site Migration and Upgrade

* Joomla database migration

* Error fixing



*** Will do fast delivery 



 *** Please message me before ordering gig. So, we discuss the project before started. 

*** Price varying project to project.

Reviews


:

He did an excellent job, we got off to a little rough start because he did not ask a lot of what I wanted. He did not need more explanation because he knew and understood what I wanted and boy did he ever do an EXCELLENT job!

:

Apricated your feedback, looking forward for more work.

:

Sushil is one of the best people to work with. Hes done over 10 projects now and I am always looking foward to the next one.

:

Thanks for appreciate and always available for your work.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment