Sunday, November 14, 2021

Design Or Redesign Squarespace Website











About:

Do you want a Squarespace Website?



A site is a window through which your business says hello to the world. Squarespace is great for any kind of business, a community, a personal portfolio, or a blog.



The great thing is that you can make changes without any programming knowledge.



Services which I shall provide you:



  • Design a website from Scratch.
  • Squarespace Landing Page design or redesign.
  • E-commerce.
  • Blog.
  • Personal or Portfolio website design.
  • Squarespace redesign.
  • Add new features.
  • Transfer your current site to Squarespace.
  • Squarespace SEO for higher google rankings.
  • FAQs or Live Chat Functionality.
  • Custom UI/UX.
  • Speed Optimization.
  • Responsiveness.
  • Cross Browser Compatibility.





Development Requirements:



  • Account login details.
  • A sample of a Squarespace design you prefer
  • Written content & images.



If you are looking for a custom job, please inbox me to discuss your requirements.



Personal Note:



I am CEO of Expand More, working as CMS Developer from past 3years, I love to do freelancing because here I can directly contact with my clients freely. I haven't disappointed any of my client. I shall work until you're not 100% satisfied.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Ahsan was very responsive in accomodating what I wanted for the web page after multiple revisions. Very happy with the job.

:

I had a great experience with Fiverr when I had my logo designed. But this was the opposite of that. After agreeing to do the redesign of my website, I did not hear from him for days. Only when I reached out again did he explain that there was a special holiday he was observing and that he would get to it "soon". Then, it was another two days before I received anything. More importantly, he is not a "designer" of websites as he describes himself. Except for reformatting two pages into columns, my website looks basically the same as when it started. This was a total waste of time and money for me.

:

Great job!

:

My man! This is the best website developer / designer for all your square space needs. We absolutely love this guys work! He’s patient, adapting and quick to respond. We will continue work always !

:

Easy to work with all round.




No comments:

Post a Comment