Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Landing Page Design Sales Funnel Using Clickfunnels Kartra











About:

**Hi, Welcome to My Gig**





Clickfunnels helps you marketing your business, design sales funnel, landing page, leadpages, and generate leads and sales, and memberships on clickfunnels Kartra





Designing a good funnel and landing page needs expertise along with experience. I'll be your clickfunnels expert



⚙️ What I offer:



➣ Sales funnel / order forms

➣ Lead Capturing opt in funnel

➣ Membership Funnel

➣ Custom Domain Setup

➣ Sales Page / Leadpage / Landing page Design

➣ Fix Funnel issues

➣ Webinar funnels Pages, Video Sales Pages 

➣ Thank-You Pages / Download Pages

➣ Order Forms / Checkout Pages

➣ Payment integration with (PayPal, Stripe)

➣ Autoresponder integration

➣ And so much more clickfunnels services...





⚙️Why choose me?



⭐ Experienced with many clickfunnels clients

⭐ Vast clickfunnels experience

⭐ Free funnel hacks

⭐Timely Delivering service & on time communication





Want Sample of my clickfunnels work ? Leave me a message :)





I'm looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Syed was AMAZING! He was patient and very knowledgeable about how the funnel process works and my designs are beautiful. He answered my questions about even the smallest things and for that I am appreciative! If you are looking for someone to create and design your funnel, Syed is the guy!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words

Seller's Response:

He cloned some pages into Clickfunnels and adding opt-in forms for me. He's very skilled, and I highly recommend him!! Thanks!

:

Thanks for the kind words Sir

:

Seller was very accommodating to my vision and understanding. I really like my landing page and the colors and designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment