Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Create Classified Web Site











About:

Yes, you will get after sell service as per contract.



Create a Geo classified web site with automatic watermark and image compression system. Included paypal plugin to receive any payment to paypal business account.



Features:

* Automatic image compression

* Automatic image watermark

* Geo location: Auto detect location and open home page for each location or country.

* Add or remove from country list ( country based home page)





for this classified script a good business class cPanel is required.



To see live demo site with admin panel please knock me.

Reviews


:

I just order this classified script, love it. And the seller helped me with every thing and things that was not part of his package ,he did it for free. I'm very happy with this seller and I recommend him 100%

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment