Saturday, January 22, 2022

Create And Design A Complete Stylish Kajabi Website Or Sales Pages











About:

Complete SEO optimized Kajabi website



Do you want to build, market, and sell your online course, membership site, or coaching program?



Are you looking for a complete Kajabi website design within a single package?



Here’s what you get in this gig:



✅Full website Creation



✅Landing/Sales Page



✅Uploading/Course Course Content



✅Setting Up Payment Plans



✅Domain Integration



✅Payment Process Integration



✅Email Integration 



✅Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics 





Since you are serious about your business, let’s make it happen.



Order this gig to get the best premium service of FIVERR.



Please message me your requirements and instructions before placing an order so I can review and discuss your project.



Warm Regards,

Taiammum.



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thinkific

learnworlds

teachable

web design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Taiammum was an exceptional professional to work with! I got sick during the middle of my project and she worked with me through this delay. But the best part was the confidence that I felt working with her! I knew that she would take care of my project and her work was exceptional! I will work with her again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, and: you are always welcome dear. btw it's a he, I'm a guy. lol. have a good day šŸ™‚

Seller's Response:

awesome! very responsive

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Temple.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and kind. The website took longer to create because I had a family emergency and was not responsive. He's great. Highly recommend working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment