Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Drupal 8 Site Building











About:

Drupal website development along with custom theme development. I can create e-commerce functionality as per your requirement.



If needed I can also migrate content to the newly developed site. 



- Site content migration along with the new theme development. 

-Fully responsive site from scratch.

- Drupal site building as per your requirement.



Reviews


:

Nice work. He is skilled and quick.

:

Thanks for your kind words. Looking forward to provide my service to you again.

:

Drupalerm was very professional and expedient. He helped me set up a drupal 8 e-commerce site with a custom theme and he installed and troubleshot all the necessary plugins and problems.Communication was very good. I would recommend him for your drupal projects

:

Thanks for your recommendation. In this project I have worked for Migration on Drupal 7 site to Drupal 8 commerce along with the new theme development. The project was done as per Drupal standard and done all over dev server and deployed on live by me.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment