Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Create A Portfolio Or Business Website For You











About:

ABOUT THIS GIG:



Do you want to showcase your skills, talent, or services on a portfolio or personal website?



You are at the right place!



Why choose me?



  • I have over 2-years of experience developing portfolio/resume websites for personal or business purposes.
  • Your website will go LIVE in due time. No delay!
  • Client's optimum satisfaction is my priority.



What I will offer you:



  • Fully responsive site
  • Custom design
  • Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome, IE9+, Opera, Safari)
  • Perfect design for MOBILE, TABLET and, DESKTOP
  • Clean and well-commented code
  • Upload server
  • 3-months free support



What I would need from you:



  • Images for your site (If you don't have any, I can manage it)
  • Content for your site



** DON'T HESITATE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE AND WE WILL BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE **



Do have a wonderful day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment