Friday, April 15, 2022

Squarespace Website Design Or Squarespace Redesign











About:

Hello..!!!

This is Masura Jahan Mou....!!!



I will Design and Redesign a High-Quality, Unique, and Dynamic Professional Squarespace Website for your Business to take it next level. 



In this Gig Currently, I am providing: 

  • Attractive and Professional Squarespace Web site
  • Current Squarespace Web site Redesign
  • Ecommerce Functionality
  • Member Area Feature
  • Booking Feature
  • Multilanguage
  • Pop Up Subscriptions
  • Contact Forms
  • Blog Integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Coding (where needed with HTML, CSS, javascript, jQuery)
  • Mobile and Tablet Responsive Web site
  • 100% Unique Designs
  • User Guide (On-demand)
  • 4 weeks FREE SUPPORT



You will get a FREE homepage full-page screen capture and FREE Unlimited Revisions.



Thank you for your interest...!!!





Squarespace

Squarespace website design

website design

Reviews


:

Very great experience. I highly recommend this designer to everyone looking to build a professional website. If I could rate higher than 5 star I would.

:

It was a great experience to work with this buyer, We have successfully completed the job and lastly, we have done a zoom meeting and we have done the modifications together with screen sharing. And he is very happy with his website and I got a big tip from the client because he is very very happy with the final output.

:

Seller was good at helping me design my Squarespace website and adding some extra coding to get it to look as I envisioned. Pleasant fellow to work with as well.

:

Thanks a lot for your compliments.

:

Fantastic person with high quality and extraordinary job. He was best in all levels. I really enjoy work with him he is perfect about costumer service and makes everything easy for you. I will always work with Him. Warmly,




No comments:

Post a Comment