Sunday, June 19, 2022

Design And Redesign Wix Websites











About:

Welcome to my gig 'Web_tech' The WIX Master. I am a professional Wix Developer & Wix Beta Member with more then 2 years of experience in various platforms. 



If you are facing any type of issue regarding your site than congratulations you are on a right place. I have tons of expertise in Wix like:



  1. Design and Develop Wix website from scratch (You just need to share your requirements with me) 
  2. Wix SEO ( On Page & Using Wix SEO Wizard )
  3. Responsive websites ( Mobile, Tablet )

  4. Redesign you current site in Wix. 
  5. Convert your WordPress website to Wix


After designing your site I will provide these services:

I will connect domain to your site and guide you about which hosting plan will be best for you. 

I will be there for you if you will have any type of questions.



So please don't hesitate to contact me before placing an order so I can guide you in a better way using my experience and expertise. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


:

thank you love your work

:

exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!! quick turnaround!!!!!

:

Thank you so much

:

Excellent work, thank you!

:

Wow. Where do I start? I can to Web Tech in my time of urgent need as we launched our business and needed our website complete in 5 days. HE ABSOLUTELY SMASHED IT! What service!! Professional, fast, precise and damn right brilliant!! I couldn't have asked for a better freelancer to help us get our website up and running in no time. I really can't thank you enough for all of the work you did for us and even when I made a mistake with the website he helped us resolve it instantly, without any bad comments, he is a true professional that I really can't wait to work with again in the future. If you were considering looking for a guy to help you get your website done, I recommend Web Tech!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment