Friday, July 29, 2022

Design, Redesign Or Update Your Wix Website











About:

BY YOUR SIDE FROM START TO FINISH



Not sure where to begin to get your own website?

I'm a professional web designer & developer with 3 years of experience working with blog & portfolio sites to much larger directory sites, I'm here to help you get your business online.



Wix Editor X Partner - Google Certified - Professional Designs - Quick Turnaround



What is included in the service:

  • Mobile-friendly responsive website with all your business information
  • Responsive Contact form
  • Social link integration
  • Analytical Setup so you have a better understanding of your audience
  • Help and support right through to go live
  • Easy to maintain Websites.





Why choose my services:

- Great eye for design

- Exceptional flow of website pages to make it look professional

- quick turnaround and response time





Extras

If you're looking for help to get your domain & hosting or analytic set up please get in touch for a custom quote.





!important

Please send me a message before purchasing a gig to make the buying process as efficient as possible. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Kate did such an amazing job! I needed some help with setting up a newsletter for my WIX website and I could trust her completely. The communication was super friendly throughout and every little revision was made immediately. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely work with her again. Thanks a lot! :)

:

Couldn't recommend Kate Enough - I've tried others on this platform, but none who could exceed her professionalism, communication & service. My go to web-designer. 👍

:

Kate was so patient and lovely to work with. She brought ideas and it really felt like a collaborative approach which was exactly what I needed.

:

Kate delivered her usual excellent service. I wouldn't recommend anyone else - thank you for your hard work & quality product. 👍

:

Second time working with Kate, communication is great and I’m always thoroughly pleased with the result!




No comments:

Post a Comment