Monday, July 4, 2022

Be Your Shopify Expert For Your Shopify 1 And 2 Store











About:

NOTE: PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REQUIREMENTS VIA MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING !!!

Hello, I am Rashid Waseem from Pakistan. Being a Shopify developer and Shopify expert. I can do Shopify fix,Shopify custom coding and Shopify customization.



Having a good experience in developing and customizing several Shopify stores, I assure you that I am fit for developing your next Shopify store professionally and within time.



My expertise includes:

  • Shopify theme design in 1 and Shopify 2
  • Shopify liquid coding
  • Shopify plugins integration
  • Liquid programming
  • Set product shipping options and weight
  • Product/Collection pages modifications
  • Manage related products and accessories
  • Fixing small Shopify errors/Shopify bugs
  • Html/css/javascript/jquery issues in Shopify
  • All types of Shopify customization
  • Multiple Payment Options
  • & much more



Reassurance:



The Project will be Backed with 100% Money Back Guarantee.



Please feel free to contact me anytime, I will be more happy to help you.

Reviews


:

Excellent as always.

:

This guy is so good at what he does, highly recommend : )

:

excellent, great communicator and fast work

:

good work, quick responding , always available and professional

:

Seller was very responsive and able to resolve the issues well. This is the second time I am working with him. Comes highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment