Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Fix Bugs In Your Website,Software And Hosting











About:

I will Fix any type of issues in Websites and Software, following type of applications mainly:



  1. Business Websites
  2. Membership Websites
  3. Web Applications
  4. Desktop Based Applications
  5. Website Builders CMS
  6. WordPress, Joomla, Wix, YolaSite, Weebly, Blogger, Godaddy
  7. Hosting Issues
  8. Software Deployment Issues
  9. Software Development Life Cycle
  10. Code Reviews
  11. Asp.Net Framework
  12. C#, PHP, HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JQuery
  13. CPanel
  14. Plesk



NOTE: ALWAYS CLEAR YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSIONS

I will be glad to help you and assist you by utilizing my past 5 plus years experience in the industry :-)



Your Satisfaction Is My Earning !



Regards: Mazahir

Reviews


:

mazahirhussain was very courteous, prompt and knowledgeable, I will certainly use again for any bug fixes for software and website hosting problems. Thanks Repmast

:

As always, Mazahir was polite, prompt and got things done as ordered! Thanks again for all your help!

:

Mazahir was since the beginning truly concerned about my satisfaction, I really appreciated that because I saw in him professionalism. He really want to deliver a good job and he does. The communication was very good and he was always trying to understand my needs and meet them. all in all: fabulous job with a talented professional.

:

Fine did what I ask good work.

:

Mazahir is not only skilled but kind and considerate and genuinely concerned about my life and successful business and personal life. he always likes and often comments on my posts. that means a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment