Thursday, August 4, 2022

Develop Your Thinkific, Teachable, Kajabi, Podia, Website











About:

ONLINE COURSEWEBSITE | THINKIFIC | TEACHABLE | KAJABI | | PODIA



Hello! 



I am Rutty a professional website designer. I will design a functional and responsive online course for you on any of the following platforms:

  • Thinkific
  • Teachable
  • Kajabi
  • Podia
  • Udemy
  • Learnworld
  • Mighty Networks



You are in the right place. I will design a professional thinkfic website for you with awesome users interface and all the functionalities you require.



What you will get:

  • Full thinkific customization and branding
  • Awesome landing page on Podia, Kajabi, Thinkific
  • Payment gateway intergration
  • Student dashboard
  • Multiple instructors section
  • Quiz management
  • Email automation setup
  • Thinkific Course upload
  • Premium themes
  • Premium plugins



Why you should work with me:

  • Total commitment to your project
  • Full satisfaction guaranteed
  • Constant and effective communication
  • Free technical support.



Send me a message to discuss your custom project ideas or place an order directly



Regards

Ruth 

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with.

:

Great experience!

:

Thank you for creating a great Teachable page for my business. I will be using your services again.

:

Very patient, understanding, and professional. Thank you!

:

she was quick at responding, and getting answers to me I love how fast and simple that was from my end. would definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment