Thursday, September 15, 2022

Create Autopilot Amazon Affiliate Marketing Website Or Amazon Affiliate Store











About:

What is the Amazon Affiliate Marketing Website?



Affiliate marketing is very popular to earn Passive Money Worldwide. This type of website doesn't require Handling Orders, Payment processing or

Others technical knowledge.



HOW IT WORKS?



We will build an Auto-pilot Amazon Affiliate Website or affiliate store with the best selling and top rated products. The affiliate store will be fully

SEO- Optimized and will have an auto-updating system. There is no need to upload products manually, update prices and descriptions and all the products will be linked with your affiliate ID. So when someone buys then you will get the commissions.



FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE:



1. Fully responsive affiliate site with professional design

2. Premium Theme and necessary Plugins setup

3. Beautiful Sliders, Modern Logo and HD Banners

4. Best selling and Top-rated products

5. Premium SEO with Upgraded Google Algorithms

6. Lifetime auto updated affiliate store

7. Terms and conditions, privacy policy & Contact us page



We have more than 5 years of Real Experience in the Affiliate Marketing industry



BONUS:

Best social media marketing tricks to start make money online instant.



Reviews


:

Do not hire. Stole bank info. Try to use, bank froze accounts. Thought I removed. Took control of Cpanel created a password I did not have, sent me the wrong password only when I asked. Set preferences to NOT alert me if someone else logs in and also to mot alert if someone logs in who has logged previously from a similar IP. Which is him. SMH

:

Very bad experience with this Crazy women! I didn't work with this type Crazy buyer with my whole Fiverr career! First of all she ordered on my basic package without discussing about the project details. After designing and developing the full website from scratch with lots of revisions (50-70 revisions) she became happy and told me to deliver the order. After that she started to blame me I stole her money from her Fiverr account! (Strange). Then understand her that no one can take money from anyone account! After she started blaming I have changed cPanel Hosting login details. Then I told her that I just installed WordPress on the domain from cPanel, then logged out! Even cPanel asks security code everytime while login. so it's impossible to login into cPanel without her permission. Then she agreed with me. After few hours she came back again, and started blaming again her money is missing from her Fiverr account! 😐 And she told I stole her money. After I understand her, then she told it's Fiverr mistake!(How strange) Then she told again I changed her hosting login email address! (That is impossible with her permission). In one word, she is just a Crazy Women who doesn't know what she is doing and what she Wants!

:

I really appreciate your kind words. I'm glad to assist you again. I look forward to working with you on your next projects. See you soon! Thank you

:

Outstanding experience! Thank you so much for sharing your Great experience with my service. Happy to know that you liked the website very much. looking forward to work with you again brother..

:

very communicative




No comments:

Post a Comment