Friday, October 7, 2022

Create Or Help Revise A Squarespace Website











About:

**Please message me before ordering gigs as every order is different and I can sometimes do certain additions, revisions, and developments cheaper than listed here**



Websites are an important extension for any business, idea, or person. Let me create or revise your website with a professional and attractive feel to best suit your needs. I have been designing for 5 years now and know that each one is unique and requires attention to detail. I can add features such as e-commerce, appointment forms, item rental, and much more. I will assist you at any stage whether it be getting started and buying a domain name or big changes to an existing layout. Feel free to message me with any questions and I look forwards to working with you!



With this gig I can assist with the following:

-Full design and creation from the ground up

-Google Analytics connection

-Google Adsense connection

-Testimonial sliders

-Teach you how to edit your own site

-Full e-commerce set up with products and descriptions

-Issues related to elements not displaying correctly

-Layout redesigns

-SEO Basics

-Basic custom CSS (custom coding) for a unique experience

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment