Sunday, December 11, 2022

Develop A Responsive Webflow Website From Figma Or Xd Design











About:

Please contact me before placing an order.



Hi my name is Abdul. I am professional Webflow developer with more than 3 years of experience. I have also hands on expertise in custom HTML, CSS and JavaScript coding. If you have a design in FIgma, XD, Sketch or any other design format and looking for a skilled Webflow expert to turn it into a responsive Webflow website then you are at right place.





My services includes



  • Figma to Webflow
  • Webflow fix
  • Webflow Developer
  • Webflow Development
  • AI file into Webflow
  • XD file into Webflow
  • Sketch file into Webflow
  • Setting up Webflow CMS
  • Quick delivery
  • Easy Communication
  • Life Time support and unlimited revisions until your satisfaction



All I need from you is:



  • The design in FIGMA, XD, SKETCH, PSD, AI etc.



Project delivery method:



  • I'll transfer the project directly to your Webflow account, or export HTML, CSS, JS, and assets in a zip file.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment