Thursday, March 2, 2023

Design, Customize And Fix Blogspot Website Or Blogger Template











About:

Hi everyone!



If you want to Design, Customize or Fix any issue related to Blogger website, then you're on right Gig. I am perfect person for all your Blogger related issues.



I have 3+ years of experience in Theme Development, Bug Fixing, Design, Customization services & have worked on 100's of websites of several niches.



MY SERVICES



️ Create custom Template from scratch

️ Mobile Responsive Design

️ Fix all Bugs, Add Demo Content

️ Static Pages (404 Error Page, Privacy Policy, Contact, About, Terms)

️ Add Custom Domain & Redirects

️ SEO settings (Sitemap, Site Crawling, Meta Tags)

️ Connect Google Adsense, Google Search Console

️ Store/Shop, Newsletter, Maps, Landing Page, Slider, Testimonials, FAQ's

️ FB Like Box, Disqus Comment System, Social Feed & Share Buttons

& much more...



WHY ME



  • I will provide Video Tutorials to guide you
  • 100% Satisfaction with Revisions
  • Fast Delivery & Quality work
  • Fast Response Time



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU



You can give me Blog access in 2 ways:



  • Make me Admin
  • Give me your Account Login details



NOTE



$10 is for single Bug Fix or Customization. If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering my Gig. Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment