Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Create Webflow Website Design Or Figma To Webflow Design











About:

Note: Please message me before you purchase anything so we can discuss your project.



Hi, Im Ali, and I've worked as an UX/UI designer for tech startups creating simple, intuitive digital experiences, including website development with Webflow. I enjoy using Webflow to create responsive websites with meaningful animations and interactions.



I will convert your design (Sketch, Figma, InDesign, illustrator, Zeplin etc) into a Webflow website.



My process:



Design Phase:



This is the first and most crucial step. Here the project brief is prepared. The vibes and trend so that the final product doesn't miss out. Then we will select suitable fonts, colors, images, graphics, and finally the layout which serves the purpose best.



Development Phase:



The finalized design by you is then implemented.



Features:

  • Responsive design on all Devices & Browsers
  • Visually Attractive graphical layout
  • Image optimization
  • Figma to webflow conversion



Why me?

  • Collaboration till end to ensure symmetry
  • Client's satisfaction is top priority
  • I consider it a privilege to work with my clients
  • If I can provide creative and professional advice I will, but the final design decision is of course yours

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment