Monday, June 26, 2023

Setup A Knack Database And Connect Other Apps To Manage Your Business











About:

 Why should we work together?

  1. I will build a solid Knack database system to effectively manage your business.
  2. I enjoy working as Knack Developer. I feel fulfilled solving a lot of informational and data-related problems.



I will offer the following:

  1. Well structured Knack database system
  2. Reports on the data
  3. Email notifications that goes out from Knack
  4. Connect Knack to other apps



I will need from you, a detailed:

  1. Description of the company's service(s)
  2. Chart on the flow of data or work to be implemented in Knack



If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment