Thursday, June 22, 2023

Update, Upgrade Migrate Your Joomla Site To Latest Version











About:

!!! Please read full description before order this gig !!!





My Services:

  • I will upgrade Your Joomla 1.5, 2.5 to 3.x.x & 4.x
  • I will Upgrade all themes, Extensions, components, modules, and plugins to the latest version.
  • I Will update the PHP version to 7.4 and fix the latest PHP compatibility issue and errors
  • I will Fix themes and extensions issues and errors after upgrading to Latest Joomla Core



I Will Provide these services as a Bonus

I will Your Secure your site

and I will provide the latest and updated site backup





Please Note:

Joomla update is not easy and it does not work for $5. It will the estimate of $50 to $150 work depend on how old the Joomla version is. The cost will include Joomla extension, components, modules, Plugins and theme update and fixing and compatibility issues with the latest Joomla version and Latest PHP 7.2 to 7.4 version



>>> Before placing an order, please contact me with detailed requirements. I will check your requirements and tell you about timing and costing.









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment