Friday, July 21, 2023

Design And Redesign Your Professional Wix Actor Website











About:

Hello, my name is Brandt and I will design and create your personal actor or artists website so you don't have to!



Let me magnify and market your personality, artistic skills and life experiences with a sophisticated yet slick, easy-flowing website.



I design outside of the Wix templates so your website stands out to uniquely represent you as an individual.



Why me?

  1. I offer a great struggling artists pricing, because I understand the hustle.
  2. My personal website has been featured by Wix several times. (including one next to JVN!- Link below)



https://www.wix.com/blog/2020/02/best-actor-websites/



What I offer:



Wix Design or Redesign

Free 15-min consultation

Platform Compatible (Phone, Tablet, Computer)

Easy to Edit by Yourself

Best Color Combination

Responsive Web Page 

Friendly Easy to Use Admin Panel, support after the setup

Multiple design and layout revisions to ensure 100% satisfaction

User experienced-based layout

Newsletter subscription/contact form

Apps/ plugins related to your business

Pictures and Content upload

Social Media links, Gmail Calendar

Wix SEO Optimized



I Guarantee You:

  • Quality Work and 100% Satisfaction
  • Friendly Communication
  • After Delivery Support

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment