Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Develop Custom HTML CSS And Bootstrap Responsive Website











About:

Hello, I am Saqib Ahmed.

Welcome to my gig!



Do you need to convert Figma to Html or Html PSD to Html or Sketch to Html or Xd to Html or Ai to Html or Zeplin to Html or Invision to Html Or Jpg/Png to Html Responsive website?



If your answer is "Yes" then you've come to the right place!



I'm a Web Enthusiast with expertise in Web Design, build, and development.



I provide my client with pixel-perfect Web Designs and highly functional websites.



Following are some of my core skills:

  1. HTML5
  2. CSS3
  3. Bootstrap
  4. Pixel perfect design
  5. Clean code
  6. Responsive template





My process is very simple, as I begin with Web Design I keep the best aesthetics in mind, and when the design is approved I code it neatly.



Let me know if you want to see my past work as I'm very proud of what I have done.



Let's discuss your project and begin your Web Design.



Thanks.

Saqib Ahmed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment