Monday, August 21, 2023

Build A High Conversion Landing Page On Tilda











About:

Hi! My name is Elena and I'm a web designer. I build minimalistic, user-friendly, and high-conversion websites for my clients to help them to develop their businesses.



I would be really happy to help you with a landing page for your business, which will help you to increase sales.



What does the process look like?

  • Discussing the project and briefing
  • Wireframe (+writing texts, if you don't have them)
  • Design in Figma
  • Building a landing page on Tilda



What will you get working with me?

  • Your landing page will look professional and it will be intuitive and easy to use
  • I will keep in contact with you, so you will always know at which stage your website is
  • Your project will be ready on time
  • I will explain to you how to use the platform, so you will be able to provide changes e.g. in testimonials or prices by yourself



Note: Contact me before placing your order. I will consult you to choose the option, that suits you the best.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment