Monday, September 25, 2023

Design Your Website In Wix











About:

Are you looking for your website guy? Here I am! My services are certified by WIX as official "wix partner".

I'm native German and fluent in English. I'm new to Fiverr, therefore you get my services for a bargain in this moment. 



I'm working for 8 years in marketing and did innovative projects for big companies all over Europe. With my team of webdesign experts we can develop any kind of project.



I will design you a professional, modern, clean and organized website or online shop in wix.  

Everything is fully customized for you. Just tell me what you want and I'm happy to create something nice for you. Are you looking for a reliabel marketing allrounder? I can help you with any topic. Let's work together.



Create a new website in WIX

Create a e-commerce store in WIX

Redesign your existing WIX Website/Webshop

Responsive design (laptop, mobile & tablet)



Just send me a message before ordering



Most of my customers remain long-term customers because I provide excellent work at a reasonable fee.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment