Thursday, February 8, 2024

Build 3D VR 360 Video, VR App, VR Game For Oculus Quest 2











About:



About this gig

I am a Professional Game developer having over 5 years of working experience using Unity Game Engine. I'm a Unity Developer, also Programmer and Graphic Designer, I have published many Games in Google Play Store and Apple Appstore. I can develop any 3d game for VR, AR, Android, iOS, Pc or WebGL. Some of them include educational games for kids also for study in university, multiplayer shooters and sport games.

I can assure high Top Notch Quality product.



Your game will include unique 3D environments and engaging mechanics that will keep player focused. 



Please message me first before buying this gig, because each project is unique and will require detailed specification and custom quote before proceeding with the p

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment