Friday, February 16, 2024

Create A 3D Game Using Unity











About:



I specialize in developing captivating 3D games using Unity, covering a spectrum from straightforward gameplay to more advanced and intricate designs. My focus is on creating functionality within games rather than high-poly visual elements. I craft simple yet effective low-poly assets including maps, animations, characters, and particle effects.



The pricing for my service is determined by the complexity of the game required - whether it's a basic or a more complex game structure.



The end result I provide is a fully playable desktop or web game, primed and ready for publication. 



Let's collaborate to bring your game concept to life! Contact me to discuss your project details!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment