Sunday, August 8, 2021

Build Shopify Ecommerce Store,Landing Page By Gempages,Shogun,Pagefly











About:

Hi! 

The hiring project manager,

I will design Shopify Products Page, Collection Pages, High converting landing pages using Shogun, Pagefly, Zipify, and Gempages page builder.

This is Shahin, Full-Stack Web Developer, Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce experts. I have completed more than 100+ Shopify projects on the different marketplace & local marketplace. So I will be your Shopify experts regarding your Shopify project type.

My Gig Services Exclusive On Fiverr

  • Responsive Store Design
  • Product Page Design
  • Shopify e-Commerce Store
  • Collection Page Design
  • High Converting Landing Page
  • Multi-Currency Switcher Setup
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Redirect Store For Different Country
  • Shopify DropShipping
  • Upload Products
  • Mobile-Friendly Design
  • Popups & Notification Setup 
  • SEO & Site Optimization
  • Salse Converting store

My Extra Services:

  • Buyer satisfaction is my first priority
  • 100% Money-Back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Good Understanding Project Details

If you are thinking to build a Fully Responsive, Profitable, Optimizing Store, Please message me in detail with your requirements. I will set up your Shopify store perfectly. I’m eagerly interested to work with you.

Thanks

Shahin

Reviews


:

Great job on shopify Gempages issue help. Thanks!

:

Granted it was a short project, but so far, Shahin is the best remote developer I've ever worked with. Thorough, communicative, proactive, knowledgeable for what we needed (Shopify customizations). Great work.

:

The unique combination of attention to detail + strong execution + great attitude! shahin worked fast and diligently on a premium brand website and executed it cleanly and flawlessly. Highly responsive and helpful with ongoing feedback and support. Very happy to have found Shahin and will hire again

:

Shahin did a great job so far. He worked for me as I mentioned, Very satisfied with his service. If you want to design a high-converting landing page, reach out the Shahin without any hesitation. I will work with him again for sure. Highly recommended

:

A pleasure to work with Shanin as always. Outstanding delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment