Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Edit And Redesign Your Squarespace Website











About:

Do you need a professional look magnificent squarespace website for your project, Business, personal portfolio or an online store? You have signed up with squarespace but don’t have time or skill to put one together ?

No worries, I'll help you to design your site based on your requirements or business plan.

 

NOTE: If you want to fix any critical issues or design your squarespace website from Scratch then, Please contact with me before placing order.

 

My services:

 ✔ Design your Squarespace website from Scratch.

 ✔ Redesign your existing Squarespace website and take it to the next level.

 ✔ Fix your squarespace site issues.

 ✔ Design a Squarespace landing Page.

 ✔ Squarespace multi language website.

 ✔ Squarespace membership site.

 ✔ Design E-commerce site

 ✔ Add new features.

 ✔ Transfer your current web-site to Squarespace.



Finally, I will give you 100% support even if the contract is ended! Let me know if you have any question.

Reviews


:

Devgeni was AMAZING! He answered all of my questions before I bought the gig. He was very communicative and delivered all of his promises during the gig. The service was exceptional, professional, and fast! I am definitely using him again and will recommend him to friends.

:

Pro all the way! sent him a website i would like mine to look like and he made it from scratch to a tee!

:

So happy with my new site! Excellent, timely communication. I appreciated he let me know the limitations of Squarespace and presented great alternatives. Will definitely work with him for more websites and I highly recommend. Thank you Devgeni!

:

Open to your creative suggestions and willing to work with you to achieve the results you want. Be specific and he can make your vision a reality.

:

Great communication and he did a great job with my site knowing exactly what was needed. Very professional and would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment