Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Any Wordpress Theme Customization











About:

 Please contact me first for the quote.



With this gig I'll do any WordPress Customization for your website.


Note : 1 gig per simple customization, complicated customization will cost more.


What I can do:
-Fix blank Wordpress issue
-Theme installation
-Theme customization
-CSS
-Site Design and Layout
-Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
-Any PHP error
-Woocommerce customization
-Custom style for anything 
-Background 
-Header
-Footer
-Remove unnecessary meta-data
-Change the Permalink Structure
-Enable/Disable HTML in WP comments
-Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress
-Favicon & Logo customization
-Shopping cart integration 
-Fix Errors on the WP Login screen
-Fix any type of common WordPress Errors
-Protect your website from spammers


What I'll need to complete order: 



  • Wp-admin login
  • Hosting login or cPanel login.


INSTANT service is available, will cost extra $20 for INSTANT service. Please send me a message before order to check for availability. 


Send me a message if you have any question.

Reviews


:

I was so happy with the communication and the result of the collaboration of Fahad. Really nice Guy!

:

awesome, very quick and capable,

:

Excellent communication and went above and beyond

:

I have enough web design experience to make a simple website, but to get lost in coding with anything more challenging. Clean_coder made changes very quickly and had my site polished very quickly. He is easy to work with, understands what I was asking, or made it clear in which ways he needed clarification. He will be my go-to guy for anything website related in the future. I highly recommend him.

:

great experience as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment