Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Design, Develop And Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi! This is Rabia



If you want a stunning website in WIX (that you own and can edit yourself) then I can design and develop it for you.



There's nothing I can't do!



  • WIX Website Design
  • WIX Website Redesign
  • Follow the style of another site you like.
  • Clone/Copy or Duplicate Website in WIX
  • WIX Store & Blog integration
  • Fully Responsive site on mobile, tablet, and laptop.
  • Quality UI which will help your website stand out.
  • Setting up and customizing the store (eCommerce).
  • adding items to your WIX Store
  • Design unique and original graphic elements and icons.
  • Creating a custom Responsive design.



Note: Don't Worry about packages or Prices, If you think they are out of budget then Please feel free to contact me and negotiate.



Please contact me before placing an order. This way I would be able to assist you better. Thank You :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller definitely built a beautiful frame but there is so much content I would have to go in and correct. i would have saved money and time doing it myself but I compliment and am grateful for the dedication to attempting to fulfill the project orders. Be specific with the content you want mentioned in your site and make sure you are getting your money's worth. That's all I can say. Thank you for providing the layout and the design overall .

Seller's Response:

I asked you many times please send me the content which you want to replace but, what shall i do if you did not sent me any content? And mark the order complete without any further discussion. Please place the order only when you know what exactly you want and communicate with seller properly Thanks

Seller's Response:

Rabia created the Website exactly how I wanted, with an amazing price compared to other places, and in timely fashioned. Very polite and worked with me on things I wanted added. If I ever need help with anything relating to this again, I would be sure to go back to Rabia !

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and amazing experience, the buyer is also very polite and great personality, and yes whenever you need any help relating to the project again just let me know, I'll be here for you 24/7 InshaAllah

:

Rabia is very responsive, and gets back to me quickly. I was very nitpicky with the execution because I worked in e-commerce previously, but she was able to complete the website how I wanted it. I provided her a website template to use, copy, images, branding mood board, and a logo to use. I think if anyone provides these, the will be happy with their order. I may come back to her if I need any updates in the future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment