Monday, December 27, 2021

Build Kajabi Teachable Or Thinkific Online Course Website











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my gig.

 

Are you planning to Create, Setup or Design an ONLINE COURSE WEBSITE in a lightning-fast way with brilliant performance? You are right here on time.

 

I am a KAJABI, TEACHABLE & THINKIFIC online course website expert. I have more than 3 year’s experience of KAJABI, TEACHABLE & THINKIFIC eLearning sites & have diploma certification. My experience & knowledge will make your course site beautiful & profitable.

 

As I am an affordable Freelancer & I am offering you here Kajabi, Teachable, or Thinkific eLearning website or landing page with a mobile responsive.

 

➢➢What will you get with this GIG? ➢➢

 

➢Full ONLINE COURSE customization

➢ Full Kajabi Website Creation and Pipeline setup

➢ Full Teachable site Creation and Pipeline setup

➢ Full Thinkific site Creation and Pipeline setup

➢ Kajabi online course and membership creation

➢ Teachable online course and membership creation

➢ Thinkific online course and membership creation

➢ Email marketing and automation

➢ Ecommerce setup

➢ Product and checkout set-up

➢ Sales pages

➢ Payment Integration

➢ Zoom webinar pipelines

 

Many more….!!!

 

I am open to discussion on your ONLINE COURSE SITE and existing Websites

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment