Monday, December 27, 2021

Build Kajabi Teachable Or Thinkific Online Course Website











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my gig.

 

Are you planning to Create, Setup or Design an ONLINE COURSE WEBSITE in a lightning-fast way with brilliant performance? You are right here on time.

 

I am a KAJABI, TEACHABLE & THINKIFIC online course website expert. I have more than 3 year’s experience of KAJABI, TEACHABLE & THINKIFIC eLearning sites & have diploma certification. My experience & knowledge will make your course site beautiful & profitable.

 

As I am an affordable Freelancer & I am offering you here Kajabi, Teachable, or Thinkific eLearning website or landing page with a mobile responsive.

 

➢➢What will you get with this GIG? ➢➢

 

➢Full ONLINE COURSE customization

➢ Full Kajabi Website Creation and Pipeline setup

Full Teachable site Creation and Pipeline setup

Full Thinkific site Creation and Pipeline setup

Kajabi online course and membership creation

Teachable online course and membership creation

Thinkific online course and membership creation

Email marketing and automation

Ecommerce setup

Product and checkout set-up

Sales pages

Payment Integration

Zoom webinar pipelines

 

Many more….!!!

 

I am open to discussion on your ONLINE COURSE SITE and existing Websites

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment