Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Create Professional Website On Tilda











About:

I'll present your business with help of modern custom website design on Tilda. Make your business better and recognizable with me.



Tell me about your service and I'll develop logic and create design of site which becomes one more argument to work with you.



Working with me is divided into the following steps:



1. Text me before ordering and discuss the idea of the site

2. I am sending you a link to the brief, filling it out, I start the design development

3. I am developing a desktop version of the site for you

4. I connect all the necessary crm systems, payment methods and other necessary integrations

5. I am developing a mobile version of the site

6. I show you the finished website

7. I transfer the site to your account on the Tilda



I prefer to develop websites on a zero block with animations, which will allow you to get a unique design for your product at the end. I can create a video-instruction how to work on Tilda constructor, text me if you need it



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment