Monday, December 20, 2021

Build A Stunning Wix Website Created With My Business And Marketing Expertise











About:

Hi, my name is Britany, pleasure to meet you!

I love business, have a BS in Marketing & 20 plus years experience as a manager, controller, marketing strategist, & startup/entrepreneur consultant. I originally learned website design out of necessity but fell in love with it because by nature I am an artist & have a passion for design & choreography. Top this all off with my deep interest in human psychology, & well, that’s me! This gig is a combination of my greatest strengths. It gives me the opportunity to work with fascinating businesses around the world doing what I love, from home.



I combine stunning design with powerful business strategies.

I start by getting familiar with your specific business, branding, target market, functionality, and desired business goals, then incorporate this into your design so everything works together. My work includes design, branding, marketing, copy writing, graphics, coding, software integration, shopping carts, & just about anything you can throw at me. I also have a small team of experts in coding, web development, and graphic design, if needed. I am your one stop shop for an excellent website and business strategist. Let's get to work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Britany was an absolute delight to work with! Using our responses to the questions she asked us at the outset, Britany developed a clear and concise project proposal reflective of our strengths and weakness, needs, desired timeline and budget. Britany's diverse background, including business start-up experience and marketing education and experience are value-added strengths that will certainly benefit us us moving forward.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to talk with you about your project. You were very prepared with everything I needed to know.

:

I was very please with the Brittany’s service. She was very patient with me and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her for your next wix project.

:

Britney was great, great communication, reached out and was direct with her work and efforts. Definitely would work with again

:

Thank you Armani, it was great to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment