Saturday, December 18, 2021

Design A Kajabi, Kajabi Website, Kajabi Pipeline, Kajabi Course, Automation











About:

Are you looking for a professional to build, design, setup, or develop an eye-catching and responsive  Kajabi, online course kajabi website, pipeline, membership and webinar setup in kajabi ? I can help you to build, customize, redesign an online course website, or set up a course.



I can help you anything in Kajabi.



My Services includes



1.   kajabi website design

2.   Landing/Sales Page and pipeline creation

3.   Uploading/Course Course Content

4.   Setting Up Payment Plans

5.   Domain Integration

6.   Payment Process Integration

7.   Email serie and Automation

8.   Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics 

9 Kajabi Email automation and sequence

10 kajabi Event set up for webinar

11 Kajabi Course Drip

12 SEO optimisation

13 Product checkout

14 Zoom webinar pipeline

15 Membership online course set up

16 kajabi upsell and downsell



Why Hire Me



·        > 24/7 Availability

·        > Unlimited Revision

·        > On-Time Delivery

. > Highy experienced

. > 100% Job satisfactory



Kindly check my reviews



Anything that is not mentioned above, message me I may provide you what you are looking for.

Kindly contact me before placing an order thanks.



Rotimi Titus

Reviews


:

Working with Mr. Rotimi was delightful.He is very knowledgeable at what he does. He has gotten me out of my comfort zone because I was able to learn much more about other platforms that were beneficial for me. He showed me various techniques on how to manage my website and how to record my program on Kajabi. I enjoyed working with Mr. Rotimi and he is now my to go guy for my website needs. He went above and beyond for this project and we are already working on other projects. He is attentive, resourceful and understanding. Some days, I would be running behind on a due task and he was very patient with me submitting the work even though we are 6 hours apart. I am grateful for his workmanship.

:

Well I can go on about working with Mr. Rotimi all day but it wouldn't be enough. Working with him has been rewarding because he has taught me so much that I had no idea I could even do. I am so blessed to have found him and collaborated on multiple projects so far. I will continue to work with him and recommend him to others. I would give him 10 stars if I could, he is very knowledgeable and he will work hard on your project by dedicating time and effort to get it done. He will research what needs to be done and deliver great work. Grateful and thankful to be working with him.

:

Beyond helpful, timely and took the time to show what he automated nd how I can edit and make changes. Completely fixed my automation for email sequence. Highly recommend. He knows Kajabi very well

:

He was great as always . He has developed two different sites for me.. Namely boxflippers.com ispsavers.com He is very patient and knowledgeable and able to meet deadlines! Great person to hire!

:

Working with him is very easy. And he helps me so much with designing my pages. He knows how to make the pages look really good. Thank you for the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment