Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Design Wix Website, Redesign Wix Website, Wix Ecommerce Website











About:

Hey!

         Are you looking for a professional wix website design? OR for a professional wix ecommerce site? you dont need to be worry more because you are at the right place



i will create wix website or redesign wix site or create professional wix ecommerce site for your bussiness surely eye catching modern and high converting website.

                                                                                                            



There's nothing we can't do!
  • Professional, Modern & Elegant designs
  • Mobile Responsive design  
  • Wix Site Redesign
  • Advanced Website SEO
  • Speed Optimisation
  • Newsletter and Contact forms
  • Powerful Blog feature
  • E-commerce functionality
  • Adding items to your store
  • Payment Gateways
  • Checkout Functionality
  • Cart Option
  • Follow the style of another site you like.
  • Transfer your current web-site to WIX.
  • Powerful Blog feature
  • Ecommerce functionality
  • Live Support & Maintenance
  • Responsive Wix Website for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. 
  • Suitable colours and font selection
  • Free Maintenance 
  • Unlimited Revisions

If there is something you want that isn't listed in a gig or in my extras- please reach out. I'm happy to customize something for you!  

Reviews


:

Very amazing work!!! My website is designed perfectly!!

:

Excellent work

:

Excellent work. He is at the top of his skills.

:

The work performed was ok ! My main concern is about delay and lack of communication during the I understand there were 30 products to add but the seller knew about it before I bought the gig. However, it was supposed to take 7 days and it took about 2 months to clone my actual website which is for now on squarespace. I have bought this gig to have more options for my e-commerce on wix and still do not get the reason it took so much time, isn't wix a platform that is supposed to speed up the process of website building ? Took me a lot of energy and patience to end and I wouldn't recontact the seller. To me this gig was a waist of time and money as I had to hire someone else.

:

Very good. A pleasure to deal with.




No comments:

Post a Comment