Friday, December 10, 2021

Develop A Responsive Website For You











About:

Are u looking for DESKTOP, MOBILE & TABLET friendly website for your business in WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, Shopify platform? So you are at right place.



I can create RESPONSIVE and PROFESSIONAL website in very short interval of time. I will do it on WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, Shopify or any other CMS you want.



Why Every Business needs a website?

  • Showcase all your products and services
  • Customers can contact you 24*7
  • Your customers can checkout your previous projects anytime without bothering you
  • Because its 2021, your customer expects it



What Kind of Sites I develop?



  • Company, Startup, Consultation Services



  • Business , Digital Marketing



  • Transport, Moving Services



  • Business Coaching



  • Cleaning Services, housekeeping



  • Home Services



  • Restaurant



  • Blogs,News



  • Real Estate



  • Law Firm



  • Painting



If your idea for your Site is different then please share details with me.



Additional Services



  • Site Development
  • Website WordPress
  • Responsive design
  • Responsive design Shopify
  • Wix Site
  • Squarespace Site
  • Responsive website design
  • WordPress plugins



Contact me before you order. I would love to be on same page and to have a call with you on ZOOM to have better clarity on your Project.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

You don’t just need a store developer, you need a knowledgeable, patient and understanding vision helper. To create an excellent reality, It takes a genius to drag out your vision and Waqar is it.

:

Waqar Hassan. Is very understanding about Clients Wants. He is the Right choice. Choose to see why he Beats all other.

:

Great delivery

:

Waqar provided an excellent service, and completed my website as I wanted it to be. He was attentive to detail, and made changes where requested. Sometimes he added in his own ideas, however he was quick to edit things as I needed. He was polite in communications - which were either on an audio Zoom call, or via the chat in Fiverr - and showed an interest in getting me the best website I could have. I would recommend using Waqar, and would use him again.

:

Still working




No comments:

Post a Comment