Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Create Debug Fix Bug Any React Js App











About:

I will create a full responsive web application based on react js and the latest technolgoies like redux, mobx, graphql, with modern design bug free higth quality code.

Reviews


:

Worst experience in my 30 years in the tech industry! This developer should be banned from Fiverr. At the very last day when he was done with the project and supposed to deliver the code he purposely deleted all my code and played games with me saying he worked longer than he estimated, it was a subdue attempt to extort more money out of me and I paid him 3x more then what he told me he would do it for! It cost my business 11 days at the time of a deadline. To rub it in he sent me a video of him deleting all the code. This developer is the worst person / developer I have ever experienced in my life and has serious mental / anger issues. He plays games and constantly lies.

:

The client as for a service. I explained that I am busy. asked him to cancel his order. he insited and put and order and explained that he will put a bad review unless. he wanted me to do a 1000$ task for 20$

:

Amazing and easy to work with! Communication was on point and did the work way sooner than I expected. Will highly recommend hiring PHX Studio. Looking forward to doing more projects together in the future!

:

This is one of the best sellers I have worked with, very fast and responsive and very knowledgable with React.

:

Great seller, PHX studio is top tier. 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment