Monday, May 30, 2022

Create Or Recreate Squarespace Website Design











About:

Hello!



*Please contact me before purchasing this squarespace design Gig*



In this gig I will build you a professional SquareSpace website design for your business or service.



What's Included:



✓ Fast loading pages

✓ SEO friendly structure

✓ Secure squarespace design

✓ Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone)

✓ Squarespace customization 

✓ Easy navigation

✓ Content uploaded on Server

✓ Social share buttons

✓ Unlimited Revisions

✓ 2 weeks of free customer support



What's NOT Included:



✓ Domain purchase

✓ Hosting Purchase



In order to complete your squarespace website design project I am going to need all of your written content, images, logos, color preferences, and social media links.



If you don't have content or social media accounts check out my Gig Extras below.



If this is an e-commerce site I will need product pictures and descriptions.



Please make sure to contact me before purchasing this squarespace design package so we are on the same page!

Reviews


:

I want to thank Anthony for creating me a user friendly website! I had low level expectations for my first webpage… but Anthony gave me something more. He took my ideas & dreams and made it a reality! He gave me a sleek and eye capturing page. A webpage I’m excited to share with my current/future clients. Something that will age gracefully! Thanks!

:

Thank you for a great customer experience!

:

Great buyer, pleasure to work with. Thank you for your order!!

:

Communicated very well, designed a beautiful site for me, exactly what I wanted, and more!

:

It was easy to work with this seller. They clearly communicated with me and made it so I could easily text and call them. I liked that they spoke fluent English and reside in the U.S. I would recommend them to others looking for a website built.




No comments:

Post a Comment