Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Design Or Redesign Wix , Weebly Or Squarespace Website











About:

I will design or redesign wix , weebly or squarespace website .



Looking for a site for your business , portfolio or project etc? Feeling hard to develop your site by yourself? Dont worry you are at the right place.



We can help you design or redesign a stunning and professional Wix / Squarespace or Weebly Website .



We are a team of website developers and have created 200 + sites so far on different freelance platforms.



Categories we can help you build are :



  • Landing Page
  • Personal Blog & Magazine
  • Business or Portfolio
  • Health & Fitness 
  • Wedding or Photography
  • Motivational Speaker
  • Design From Sketch



Why Us ? 



  • Over 5 years of experience building Wix , weebly and squarespace site
  • Excellent project understanding skills
  • Frequent Updates
  • Training on weebly, squarespace and wix website Editor if required
  • Excellent Communication Skills





Lets Discuss your project on a zoom call :)



Incase you dont want to share your login credentials , ask my e mail and add me as an editor :)

Reviews


:

This experience was absolutely amazing. I'm simply blown away by the service and the end product. Falah and his team were super responsive, answered every question, and fixed every change (even when I made the mistake). The website is phenomenal and I'm so excited about where it will take my business. I would highly recommend Falah and his team to develop your website, it is worth every single penny!

:

A truly fantastic seller to work with and had great communication throughout the entire project. We switched our site from wordpress to squarespace and he and his team were always up front and transparent about some of the design limitations we might face during the transfer, but he always proposed a suitable alternative to any design aspects we might not have been able to replicate. Requested changes were made super quickly, and they were very accommodating and patient with us as we figured out what we wanted to change about our site. 1000% recommend his work if you're seeking a website redesign in Squarespace- he knows his stuff.

:

Ambreenfalah and his web designer Mr T were simply outstanding and I cannot thank them enough for all their patience, great design skills and excellent communication and response times. I am so grateful and appreciative of all the changes they made for me when i wanted to try something new, or when something didn't look or feel quite right. Falah was completely understanding and patient with me. I am SO happy with the outcome and so excited to finally have the website I had envisioned! Thank you Falah ! Thank you Mr T ! I greatly appreciate everything you did for me. Warmest wishes, Susie

:

It was an absolute pleasure working with Falah and his team. They listened to what I wanted, the brand and the look of my website and captured it well. They were very happy to take on board my comments and make amendments as needed until it was just right. I would highly recommend working with him. I love my new website!

:

He didn't only fulfil our wisches and needs, he surpassed out expectation and improved our concept significantly with his own ideas. If you want to have a professional website, give him your ideas and let him do his thing. You will not be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment