Monday, May 2, 2022

Setup Your Squarespace Wix Or Shopify Website











About:

Please message me prior to placing an order so we can review timelines together.



*Important Note: there may need to be a basic exchange of contact information in order to fulfill the design.



Let me set up or re-design your Squarespace, Wix or Shopify site. From informational sites or, are a restaurant wanting a menu and the ability to setup a reservation, or an online retailer needing to sell product, a blogger or anything in between, I can help you!



While my preferred platform is Squarespace, I've done numerous sites in both Shopify and Wix.



Good communication is key and I pledge to work with you every step of the way to create a design you love!



Many times what you need doesn't fit into a package I offered. No worries, I'll create a custom package based on your needs. All pricing is based off of features native to the respective design platform. Custom designs and/or coding can also be configured into a custom package.



I know there are people less expensive than me out there - keep in mind the dollar doesn't stretch as far in the US as in other countries - certainly not a knock on their talents, just letting you know why I have to maintain my prices.

Reviews


:

Laura updated my Squarespace website to the newest version. She also added some images and text and helped me understand how to make additions and revisions myself in the future. She was very responsive and patient with all my requests and questions! The work was done in a very timely manner. Laura was very professional and helpful. I would definitely use her again.

:

Laura was fantastic to work with. We had some unforeseen challenges with Squarespace that had nothing to do with her work, and she hung in there and made this happen for me. I am very thankful, and her work was beautiful, on brand, and just what we talked about!

:

Seller was quick to respond, communicated in a professional manner, and answered all my questions. Task was finished ahead of the estimate and I had no needs to make any revisions.

:

I would give Laura eleventy billion stars if possible, sadly it's not.

:

Outstanding working with Laura, great service and fast results, would absolutely utilize her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment