Friday, May 13, 2022

Shopify Website Redesign, Shopify Website Design











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



Do you know that having a well customized, arranged, easy to use and easy to navigate shopify website increases your conversion rate and sales by a substantial percentage. Do you also know that having a shabby, unarranged, complex and a bad designed shopify store influences visitors cognitively which will most likely lead them to not purchasing from you.



In order to help you get more sales, I will do the following on your shopify website ;



  • Design a functional shopify store
  • Shopify website redesign
  • Shopify Dropshipping store
  • Create Banner
  • Custom Logo Setup 
  • SEO Optimized descriptions
  • Fix Shopify Abandoned Cart
  • Premium Theme Installation
  • Shopify Speed Optimization
  • Custom Home Page  
  • Theme Customization
  • Install user-friendly Apps to your Shopify Store 
  • Provide Dropshipping plugins if needed
  • Products listing





Why choose me?



  • Timely delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% quality job



Kindly reach out to me through my inbox for clarifications and more details before you order. Thanks!

Reviews


:

This guy is the best at what he does. Whatever you want if he can do it, he’ll let you know. I hired him 5 times to work on any project I have. Hire him, he gets done on time and fast.

:

Awesome guy. Book him for all your business needs

:

I am very hard to work with because I accept nothing less than perfect. Although we had a few setbacks Drey has done all he could. He deserves a praise for that. Wish him all the luck in the world.

:

Very efficient, hard working went over and above to complete project was committed and timely and responded quickly to messages! Highly recommended!

:

He did an amazing job on my website , I will definitely will be working with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment