Sunday, May 8, 2022

Customize Your Grav Cms Website











About:

I know you're tired of the old, gigantic, complex and slow Wordpress. But you can't decide about what other CMS to choose, I mean there's so many! Joomla, Drupal, or maybe even Wix.



What about a flexible, fast, simple but powerful CMS? Start using Grav for blogs, landing pages, portfolios, events and even ecommerce!



Grav CMS is a modern open source flat-file CMS, meaning that you don't need a database! Stop loosing your time trying to understand how a dinosaur like Wordpress works and start using GRAV.



If you choose the...



Setup & plugin installation Pkg I will:

  • Install and configure a Grav skeleton directly to your server or giving you the source code.
  • Install extra plugins and making small tweaks if needed.



Theme customization Pkg I will:

  • Install and configure a Grav skeleton.
  • Install plugins.
  • Customize to your needs an already existing theme.



Full creation Pkg I will:

  • Develop a full website.
  • Create a Gantry 5 theme.
  • Make configurable modules.
  • Develop custom plugins if needed.



Feel free to contact me to resolve any question!



Ready to boost up your presence online? Order now!

Reviews


:

This was a phenomenal service. Communication was key, they answered all my questions in a very timely manner and had a quick resolution for all my problems. The service/gig exceeded my expectations. They even gave me a warranty for the final product which is something that shows their professionalism.

:

Very responsive and very fast delivery; he has been a pleasure to work with. He has shown interest in resolving the problem arising from the requested update, correcting the error. Very grateful for the resolution and proactive approach.

:

This man is amazingly talented

:

He did the job (even a little bit more than asked) and he did it well. He fulfilled my demand in a few days, it would have taken me much more time to try by myself : thank you !

:


No comments:

Post a Comment