Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Build, Update Or Refresh Squarespace, Shopify, Wix, Weebly Store Or Website











About:

💥 Consultation Required 💥

Kindly MESSAGE ME BEFORE ordering this gig

ENGLISH language websites ONLY!



For your business/personal online presence nowadays, you need tailored custom solutions to set yourself apart from the rest of your competition.



With over half-a-decade of solid professional 5⭐ star-rated experience in Shopify, Squarespace, Wix and Weebly, my services provide an experienced and mature solutions offering on Fiverr.



With a no-nonsense approach, I will do proper research and analysis to build a custom solution for your online eCommerce store and/or personal or business website or portfolio.



*Starting at $185



What's Included:



✅ Please consult me.



What's required from you:



✅ Clearly defined instructions.

✅ Relevant content/files/images for the required update/project.



Delivery Time:



✅ Standard time is presented as 2/7/14 days (Depending on Package).

✅ Extra Fast Delivery available for purchase on Gig Extras.





PURCHASE POLICY:



This gig and its services has a NO REFUND policy.

If you purchase this gig, I would need all stated required items for me to begin and complete work of your order.



Please only order this gig if you ACCEPT these Terms Of Service.

Reviews


:

I am impressed with the work of the DJ in creating a stunning single page responsive website for my requirement through Wix.DJ's design is intuitive and flawless. Highly recommend DJ for any single page responsive static site.

:

Did exactly what I wantes in a timely manner. We even went back and forth on some stuff and he was so quick to give exactly what I needed. Just madr my life so much more simple!

:

Great work!

:

Great work!

:

Always perfect working with this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment